How Chinese Medicine Saved My Life
In my mid-20s, my health took a significant downturn.
Vertigo, tremors, digestive issues, fatigue, pain, brain fog, anxiety... the list goes on. I did every lab test, scan and imaging available.
I received numerous diagnoses, took countless medications and supplements, but I wasn't seeing any improvement.
Refusing to believe there was no help for me, I set off on a quest to find real answers. I dove into exploring and healing myself on every level: mind, body and spirit.
It was not an easy journey, but it saved my life.
When I discovered acupuncture and Chinese medicine, the answers became clear. This ancient, holistic medicine transformed my health from the inside out, both body and mind. My symptoms began disappearing with treatment, and I knew this was exactly the medicine I was to practice.
It has been an incredible journey ever since, and now I have the privilege of sharing this powerful medicine with you.
Qualifications, Training + Certifications
- LAc (Licensed Acupuncturist), Arizona
- Undergraduate studies: Opera/Music, Psychology, Sociology
- MAcOM (Master's in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine), Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- Master's research project: Body-Centered Medicine and Treating Emotional Trauma
- Externship, Quest Center for Integrative Health Outpatient Substance Treatment Program
- Internship, Hollywood Senior Center
- Diplomate of Oriental Medicine, NCCAOM
- Board certified in Acupuncture, Oriental Medicine and Chinese Herbology, NCCAOM
- Clinical Hypnosis, American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Shiatsu Massage + Quantum Shiatsu
- Japanese Meridian Therapy
- Mind-Body Medicine Mindfulness Training Program, Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- Advanced trainings in treating mood and emotions with Chinese medicine